Yellowstone’s record-breaking season 5 premiere on Nov. 13 was preceded by a giant week for the present’s library on Peacock.
Netflix’s Manifest stayed at No. 1 total, rising considerably within the week after its season 4 premiere. It narrowly beat The Crown, whose season 5 debut wasn’t as large as its final outing.
Peacock grabbed its first ever entry on Nielsen’s streaming collection chart within the week of Nov. 7-13 due to Yellowstone. Although the present’s first-run house is on Paramount Community — and its spinoffs reside on Paramount+ — Peacock has streaming rights in a deal relationship again a number of years. That deal yielded 607 million minutes of viewing time for Yellowstone for the week, good for fifth place amongst acquired collection within the Nielsen rankings.
Yellowstone marks Peacock’s third look for any title within the Nielsen rankings; Halloween Ends made the film charts for 2 weeks in October.
Manifest grew by 67 p.c within the week following the debut of its fourth season, racking up 2.29 billion minutes. It topped The Crown’s 2.13 billion minutes — which itself was about 37 p.c smaller than the season 4 premiere on Netflix in November 2020. Nielsen notes that about 80 p.c of viewing for the week was for the brand new episodes; prior seasons made up the rest.
Elsewhere on the charts, Enola Holmes 2 grew some in its second week to 942 million minutes to steer all film titles. Lindsay Lohan’s Falling for Christmas, which premiered Nov. 10, was third amongst films and tenth total with 636 million minutes of viewing.
Nielsen’s streaming rankings cowl viewing on TV units solely and don’t embrace minutes watched on computer systems or cell gadgets. The rankings solely measure U.S. audiences, not these in different international locations. The highest streaming titles for Nov. 7-13 are under.
1. Manifest (Netflix), 2.29 billion minutes seen
2. The Crown (Netflix), 2.13 billion
3. Love Is Blind (Netflix), 1.27 billion
4. Enola Holmes 2 (Netflix), 942 million
5. Cocomelon (Netflix), 791 million
6. NCIS (Netflix), 786 million
7. Bluey (Disney+), 687 million
8. The place the Crawdads Sing (Netflix), 659 million
9. Gilmore Ladies (Netflix), 637 million
10. Falling for Christmas (Netflix), 636 million
1. Manifest, 2.29 billion minutes
2. The Crown, 2.13 billion
3. Love Is Blind, 1.27 billion
4. Warrior Nun (Netflix), 595 million
5. The Nice British Baking Present (Netflix), 528 million
6. The Handmaid’s Story (Hulu), 520 million
7. From Scratch (Netflix), 495 million
8. Andor (Disney+), 420 million
9. Inside Man (Netflix), 413 million
10. The Watcher (Netflix), 409 million
1. Cocomelon, 791 million minutes
2. NCIS, 786 million
3. Bluey, 687 million
4. Gilmore Ladies, 637 million
5. Yellowstone (Peacock), 607 million
6. The Blacklist (Netflix), 593 million
7. Buddies (HBO Max), 562 million
8. Gray’s Anatomy (Netflix), 551 million
9. The Huge Bang Idea (HBO Max), 463 million
10. Recreation of Thrones (HBO Max), 432 million